Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Resources for healthy living, healing and longevity.

TOPIC: Please take care of yourself this week! (My own PSA...)

Please take care of yourself this week! (My own PSA...) 1 year 11 months ago #385

• lillys
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 24
Between the time change and the impending election, this is going to be a tough week for many. Please take extra care of yourself. Here are some awesome herbal remedies to help you make it through. <3
(While these are Amazon links, many of these items can be found in your local health food store, or even in a drug store.)

Magnesium is amazing, and we're all lacking in it! It will help you sleep and will take the edge off of things.

There are many types of magnesium. This brand you can make into a nice, warm, soothing drink right before bed. Trust me, you'll sleep VERY well and wake up refreshed. This is a great way to ease yourself into this nut-so time change.

Bach's Rescue Remedy is an excellent way to de-stress.

Cayenne Pepper (40,000 h.u.) can stop a heart attack or stroke in its tracks. It will also help knock any bug out of your system that is trying to get a foothold.

And lastly, THIS STUFF is amazing!! If I feel any sort of run down, tickle in my throat, stuffy nose, ANYTHING and take a dropper full it kicks ass and takes names in a good way.

It seems to be available only in capsule form on Amazon, which will work too.

Here's to your health!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds